Agile Software Tester
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTech & Data
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
Our Product Development department exists of over 120 colleagues, divided over more than 20 teams that go by self-thought-up names like “Mavericks”, “Rangers” and “High Five”. These self-managing teams work in an Agile way and usually exist of Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers and a Tester. In our app teams, we work on our new Priva solutions for both buildings and horticulture. Next to our app teams, we have three platform teams that build the back-end components that are used by our app teams. This platform is used to fulfill our purpose to become a data-driven organization.
How you add value
In your role as Software Tester, it is your purpose to provide insight into the quality of a product. You determine the test strategy according to the Priva Testing Policy, and guard the quality measures being taken in accordance with this strategy. You also test the available product increments manually and/or automatically in alignment with this test strategy. With your work, you create transparency on the product quality.
Aside from your team, you will also work closely with the Product Owner. You will analyze potential defects and administrate bugs and communicate the priorities to the Product Owner, and provide the Product Owner with information on the required resources to perform testing between teams. You will also be responsible for the testing of these integrations between products across teams.
Who you are
You are a passionate Software Tester, with the purpose to use your skills for a more sustainable future. You have an eye for detail, but can also see the bigger picture. You feel responsible for the quality of testing processes and the continuous improvement of those processes. Furthermore, we will be looking at your resume to find:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- A minimum of two years experience as a Software Tester;
- Working history in Cloud environments, preferably Azure (DevOps and WebApps);
- Hands-on experience with test automation, preferably with test automation frameworks like Protractor;
- Some experience with Angular and C# (preferred);
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines;
- You are currently living in the Netherlands.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.500,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.