Azure .NET Developer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTech & Data
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
Be part of our highly skilled Product Development department and work with the latest technologies on sustainable solutions that will shape our world.
AI, AR, IoT, Azure Cloud, .NET Core, latest versions of Angular, among others. 700 million measurements per day. And this is within a self-managing department without end-of-year discussions, where it doesn't matter where you work, combined with ample training budgets.
Add value to yourself, our products and services and the world by joining us.
Who you are:
You are a passionate Azure .NET Developer, with the purpose to use your skills for a more sustainable future. Furthermore, we will be looking at your resume to find:
- At least a bachelors’ degree in a related field;
- A minimum of two years experience as a .NET Developer;
- Working history in Azure environments (Preferably DevOps and WebApps);
- Some experience with Angular and Typescript;
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision, and future.