Azure .NET Lead Developer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTech & Data
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
The complete Product Development department exists of 140 People, divided over 23 Teams going by self-thought-up names like “Mavericks”, “418” and “High Five”. These autonomous and multidisciplined teams work in an Agile way including backlogs, stories, sprints and stand-ups. Also, you’ll have close contact with our Support and Service specialists who have valuable information coming from our customers.
We have three platform teams that build the backend components that are used by our App teams to develop on. This platform is used to fulfill our purpose to become a data-driven organization. These App teams are divided in “Horticulture” and “Building Automation” where we enable our customers to automate their greenhouses and optimize their climate control in utility buildings.
We have multiple teams in our Product Development Department, and we want to create the best climate for growth for you. Meaning, we will look with you for the team that suits your experiences and interests best. Also, we are flexible. You surely don’t have to be at our office every day. Find your best balance.
How do you add value?
Achievement of functional needs with integrated and future-proof technical solutions and by strengthening your team capabilities.
You provide a high-level architecture overview and guard the proper translation, and the non-functional quality attributes are preserved into the implementation. You are the linking pin from the team to the PO. In this role you provide insights on technical impacts of functional needs and technical priorities on the backlog with de PO. Together with de PO’s and Tech Leads of other teams you align about technical dependencies and impact of technical choices.
On the other hand, you guide your team by mentoring their developing, coding and design skills. But also, acting on deficiencies and problems within the team and stimulating individual development within the team. Make your team flourish by providing insights in and giving feedback regarding the performance of team/chapter members.
To end, you stay up to date with the latest technical developments in your domain and advocate the proper usage as well as guarding the Priva department policy and way of working.
Who are you?
A passionate, experienced and fun-loving developer with a purpose to use your skills for a more sustainable future. Furthermore we will be looking at your resume to find:
- A finished study in a related field;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a .NET (Core) Developer;
- Working history in Cloud environments, preferably Azure (DevOps and WebApps)
- Experience with Angular and Typescript;
- Working history in setting up CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience as a lead or the mindset and qualities to become one.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000,- and € 6.250,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.