Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierPeople, Culture and Organization
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
As Compliance Officer you will be part of our relatively new Security, Quality & Compliance (SQC) team, which consists of a Manager SQC, Compliance Officer (this position), Information Security Officer, IT Security Engineer and an Administrative Assistant. As part of information security, quality and compliance management, the SQC team also maintains the Integrated Management System (IMS) for quality management (ISO9001) and information security management (ISO27001) which was externally certified in 2021.
How you add value
By maintaining the IMS, you monitor and ensure compliance and continuous improvement for Priva’s processes, products and services. Furthermore in the role of Compliance Officer you:
- Maintain SQC policies and procedures (IMS documentation);
- Monitor and analyze strategic, tactical and operational KPI’s on quality and information security;
- Support on integrating SQC (aspects) in tactical and operational plans within Priva;
- Monitor the activities that are part of the IMS operational planning;
- Support, monitor, and measure security and quality awareness activities;
- Manage compliance with IMS requirements;
- Keep your knowledge up to date by participating in events, and obtaining and maintaining relevant certifications (CPE’s).
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is proactive, stress-resistant and likes to work in a team. You feel connected to Priva’s mission and want to use your skills for a more sustainable future. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 1-year of experience (including internships) in a similar role, preferably in a corporate environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in embedding quality and/or information security in business plans;
- Experience with ISO9001 and risk management is preferred;
- Experience with ISO27001 is preferred;
- Experience with performing internal audits and maintaining an IMS (or QMS/ISMS) is preferred.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer;
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan.;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.