Content Creator Building Automation
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierSales, Marketing & Communications
Be part of our growth and become our new Content Creator
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. We emerged from our knowledge in climate control in glasshouses, but we expanded our knowledge to Building Automation.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals, as well for horticulture, indoor and city farming.
This role is for our Building Automation Marketing Team. Together with 6 colleagues, you will be in the lead of the marketing communications in this strong technical-orientated business unit.
How you add value
You are responsible for creating content for Priva Building Automation, aligned with our positioning and maximizing our presence. A spider in the web in our team, within Priva and in our network. Creating and writing (online) content is your nature. You speak with our target groups to understand their needs and future plans. You communicate with the Content Manager, and your (Digital) Marketing and Communication colleagues on a regular basis to create SEO-proof and always-on-point content. You surprise the world with creative content, which is spot on and wherein complex technical solutions are made easy.
In this international focused role you make content aligned to the different Building Automation target groups, verticals and differentiated to the various geographical markets and online and offline channels. Where it is needed you work closely with a team of freelance content creators in various markets to ensure strengthening our messages as much as possible.
Who you are
We looking for a Content Creator with a strong affinity for complex technical products with a healthy commercial and simplified way of writing. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in journalism, Marketing or Communications;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position;
- A working history in a strong technical environment;
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch and English; both on- and offline;
- Experience in Online Marketing;
- Preferable one extra language (German, French);
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000 and € 5.000 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.