CRO & Data Specialist
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierSales, Marketing & Communications
Make our digital marketing activities data-driven and continuously improve our owned digital channels.
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
Recently, we have formed a digital marketing team in which you will be the voice of the customer through data. Next to your role the team is formed by digital (campaign) marketeers, a product owner for the digital marketing platforms and is led by an experienced lead marketeer.
Besides your team you will be working closely with the business teams including their marketing teams, portfolio managers and digital direct sales.
How you add value
Based on your insights, dashboards and A/B testing you are optimizing conversion to create the best possible customer journey in our online channels. You play a key role in data-driven campaigns by organizing data collection, creating and managing audiences and personalization. Your reports will not only help us look back and evaluate but media modeling and predictive analytics offer us a glimpse of the future. You are the team’s port of call for any data and analytics-related questions and make sure our data collection is legally compliant.
Who you are
Obsessively customer-focused and with a passion for numbers and fact-based working you create actionable insights out of data. Analytical and a critical thinker you inspire and challenge others to work data-driven. You are not afraid to tackle more technical analytics or data collection challenge. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A Bachelor-degree in marketing or a similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role, agency or client-side;
- Proven track record in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, dashboarding and optimization tools;
- Knowing your way around customer databases and creating audiences in marketing automation tools;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English;
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.500,- and € 5.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We value a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometres.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.