Direct Sales Executive
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSales, Marketing & Communications
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
You'll be part of the sales team of our Horticultural solutions. This Europe-focused team exists of 10 future colleagues in the roles of account managers and a key account manager. The Direct Sales team is a new team that will grow over time.
How you add value
In this role you'll be getting your leads by your own generation, from our extensive database, your colleagues on account management, marketing (actions), partners, events and ultimately from your own network. A great part of this job is to promote and (cross) sell our products at end-users, you do this through consultative selling. This can be done by phone calls, but in many cases, you have to visit them to really understand their needs. You’ll be travelling approximately 50% of your time, predominantly in The Netherlands. In this roll you’ll get a lot of freedom to determine how you will fill in your job, this requires a pro-active and commercial attitude. Besides the account managers you will have close contact internally with Marketing, back- and front sales office, warehousing and distribution and presales consultants to get a sale to a satisfied customer.
Who you are
You are a result-driven, tenacious person with an affinity for the technical or horticultural sector. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A finished bachelor’s degree with a commercial or technical character;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales-driven role in a technical or horticultural environment;
- Excellent communication in Dutch and English, an extra (European) language is nice to have.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.600,- and € 4.400,- based on 40 hours a week and max 10% variable income based on performance and personal development;
- We value a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Lease car that you can also use privately.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.