Front-end Developer - Help Revolutionize Crop Growing
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTech & Data
Be part of our growth and become our new Front-end Developer
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a market-leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative cloud solutions in accurate greenhouse control, smart (re)use of water, sustainable energy use, and efficient labor.
Within Priva operates the Plantonomy team. Plantonomy is our solution to autonomous growing. Priva’s solution is to help our customers grow nutritious and safe food with minimal impact on natural resources like water and energy. We are in close connection with our customers and they think along in the process. The Plantonomy team exists of a healthy combination of Developers, Sales, Data Scientists, and horticultural domain specialists under the name ‘Green Fingers” (priva.com/plantonomy).
How you add value
As our only Front-end specialist, you’ll join our multi-disciplined team that is working on revolutionizing growing vegetables.
Primarily you are responsible for realizing a fast and convenient user experience in our front-end. Together with the product designer and your fellow team members, you will translate user needs into product features.
Also, you will make use of our Priva Design System with the goal to share a uniform look and feel with other Priva products and enhance the development speed. By releasing often to a group of involved users, you will quickly see the impact of your work.
Who you are
We are on the lookout for a self-starting Front-end developer. Also, we will read your resume to find:
- A finished relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Front-end Developer
- Knowledge of and working experience with C# would be a really nice to have;
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a nice to have.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.