Head of Customer Experience and Design
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierDesign / UX / CX
Be part of our growth and become our new Head of Customer Experience
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
We are a high-tech company that develops digital services, apps and hardware in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for our customers in the horticulture domain, controlling the climate in greenhouses, or for instance indoor (vertical) growing facilities. As well as customers managing utility buildings such as offices, retail stores, hotels and hospitals. Together with our customers, we aim to make a big sustainable impact.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
In this role you’ll be in the lead of multiple teams that focus on customer experience insight and branding. These teams exist partly of employees under your direct responsibility, and partly of employees from other teams such as marketing or user experience.
How you add value
As our Head of Customer Experience, you ensure that we are and remain the market leader by developing and monitoring a positive and consistent brand- service- and product experience.
- You develop and carry out our vision on the desired customer experience, organization-wide and internationally. You inspire and drive customer-centered strategy, design, research and operations.
- You create an inspiring Priva Brand, translation into a visual and non-visual identity and guarding consistency. You organize the process for changing creative direction with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the process of gathering customer insights and converting those into improvements. Both in operation and innovation; in product development and in customer contact channels. Together with your colleagues, you implement feedback loops in our customer journey, measure behavior, and map needs.
- You help shape the overarching UX strategy for our cloud platform and app portfolio, For example by initiating cross-team and cross-discipline design initiatives.
- Together with the Design System team and UX specialists, you ensure consistency in our product UI’s visual details, use of terminology and interaction patterns.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who can help us accelerate our digital transformation without losing our authentic and personal approach towards customers. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A finished bachelor's or master’s degree wherein customer-centered design and research were important elements;
- At least 5 years of experience within (partly) digital organization serving more than ten thousand customers;
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership or management role;
- A customer-centered mindset combined with in-depth knowledge of research methods and design-research processes;
- Strong understanding of product development and innovation processes, digital technology, digital service processes and marketing automation;
- A connector with an agile mindset that bridges different operational, tactical and strategic levels and disciplines;
- Analytical ability with which you can make difficult decisions. Where sometimes customer groups, products, services and channels are given priority over others.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.500 and € 6.500 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Mobility budget of € 950,- of a lease car .
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.