Information Security Officer
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,000 - €5,000 per monthTech & Data
Be part of our growth and become our new Information Security Officer
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture and building automation. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service".
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
You will be part of our Information Security team, which is a part of our Security, Quality & Compliance (SQC) department. The Information Security team consists of a Team Lead, IT Security Engineer and an Information Security Officer, the role that we are looking for. This team focuses on the organization’s information security posture as well as the external security assurance for products and services. You will report to the Manager SQC. Also, you decide where you work. For this role, for example, working 3 days from home and 2 days from our office is no problem.
As an Information Security Officer, you will have a challenging role in a dynamic environment. Together with your team, it is your job to make sure that Priva remains secure and futureproof. In your role, you do this by (proactively) signaling risks, giving advice and support on security matters within Priva, contributing to and enforcing our internal policies and managing (or organizing) security awareness activities and external security assurance projects. Of course, there is also room to keep your knowledge up to date and work on your personal development, by participating in events and obtaining (additional) security certifications.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is proactive, stress-resistant and who likes to work in a team. You feel connected to Priva’s mission and therefore want to use your skills for a more sustainable future. What else do you bring?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate environment;
- Bachelor or Master level of thinking with relevant additional certifications and/or courses;
- Currently living in the Netherlands, fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have a degree in Information Security Management or related (preferred);
- Experience with providing security advice to a technical and non-technical audience;
- Experience with ISO27001 is nice to have;
- Experience with incident response (CERT) is nice to have;
- You obtained one of the following security certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM or SANS/GIAC.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 6.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, or football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Information Security Officer? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!