Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTech & Data
Be part of our growth and become Priva's new Lead Developer!
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues and in particular a Lead Developer who is part of our MyPriva team.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague you will find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. A region that makes a major contribution to the Netherlands as the number 2 food export worldwide, immediately after the US. Priva was founded on this 100 square kilometers in the 50s. An innovative, second-generation family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, but also for non-residential buildings such as offices, shops, hotels and hospitals. We are proud to have welcomed more than 600 colleagues, in 16 international locations in 12 countries working together with more than 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
As Lead Developer you join our Digital Catalyst Department. You will be part of a team of 6 dedicated colleagues, who are always exploring ways to improve the customer engagement, experience and growth of Priva’s digital channel ‘My Priva’. This team exists of 1 lead developer, 1 frontend developer and 2 backend developers, a product owner, a UX designer and a tester. In order to build and maintain a consistent and permanent foundation for this team in line with our plans to expand, Priva is looking for an expert, who wants to commit for the long-term, to grow together with us.
How you add value
As our Lead Developer, you are responsible for the connection between people, process and technology. We have a lot of applications that interact with our clients, partners and internal colleagues and these applications need to be connected with each other in order to create an optimal online (internal) customer experience. In our digital channel 'My Priva' you find all Pirva Digital Services a costumer has access to. It is your accountability to provide a high-level architecture overview. You are responsible for the development and optimization of the software, you contribute ideas about the general outline and you are actively involved in projects in which it is second nature to keep an overview. You take the lead and are able to make technical decisions and make decisions together with the team.
You will be in the middle of our organization because you will touch every IT application. Meaning that we are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management skills. You oversee the playing field, understand the needs of the business and you are understanding of the current strategy and are able to sensitively challenge and make data-driven decisions.
Who you are
For this role we are looking for an experienced, pragmatic Integration Specialist who likes to pioneer and is both technically and verbally strong. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar roles e.g. Lead Integration Developer, Hands-on architect roles;
- Extensive hands-on experience integrating and connecting critical business applications;
- Experience with the transformation from on-premise to the cloud;
- Expert in using .NET Core and Azure.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000,- and € 7.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table footbal.
Does all of this make you smile and do you want to become our new Lead Developer? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.