Portfolio Manager Building Automation
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,000 - €6,500 per monthProduct Owner & Portfolio Management
Be part of our growth and become our new Portfolio Manager
Your future ecosystem
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture and one of the leaders in building automation in Europe. Today we are a high-tech family business that develops hardware, software, and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving, and optimal reuse of water. Our building solutions are found in tens of thousands of buildings including the Rijksmuseum, Hilton Hotels, Westminster Abbey, as well as the elephant enclosure at the Rotterdam Zoo.
Our next step is to lead the transition of building automation towards becoming a true smart building platform using digital twins, deep services integration and the optimization technologies needed to make buildings the basis for a sustainable future.
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
Together with the Product Owners who work on your part of the total Priva product portfolio, you are responsible for giving substance to the portfolio strategy. You empower the Product Owners to create the best products while you guard that those products together are a complete and coherent offering for our customers. Of course, that requires close interaction and cooperation with other departments like sales and marketing, as well as with our customers.
You ensure that there is a transparent, clearly communicated, highly predictable and ambitious roadmap that balances innovation with product lifecycle management. Together with the other Portfolio Manager and the Portfolio Management Lead you set the strategic direction of development of our products. You translate that strategic direction to a dot on the horizon for the Product Owners and you represent it towards marketing and sales.
In this role you will empower the Product Owners and their teams with your connective and coaching leadership. You give them a clear vision and you coach them to add their expertise to make great products that they take real ownership of. So, you need to understand their world, domain and roadmap. You join their reviews to give feedback, lead and organize strategic sessions with them, and set and track clearly aligned metrics.
Who you are
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills with a background in technical innovation. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- A high level of abstract and analytical thinking;
- A team player mentality. You are a servant leader with strong communicative abilities;
- A customer centric mindset;
- A strong understanding of- and proven work history in innovative high-tech environments;
- Understanding or working history in a fast-paced Agile organization;
- Clear understanding of the interaction between Product Development, Marketing and Sales;
- Strong affinity with technology. Affinity with building automation or building installations is a big plus.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000 and € 6.500 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Mobility budget of € 950, - or a lease car.
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of whom they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Portfolio Manager? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!