Product Engineer Systems and Devices
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De Lier€2,750 - €4,000Tech & Data
Be part of our growth and become Priva's new Product Engineer Systems and Devices!
Your future ecosystem
As Product Engineer Systems you will be part of our Fulfillment Systems and devices team with whom you will set the basis for the product management of our systems and devices portfolio, which is crucial for the climate and water process controls within the horticulture and indoor growing domain.
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where Priva's campus is located in De Lier. A region with great economic impact to the Netherlands as the second food exporting country, right after the US. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business. We emerged from our knowledge in climate control in glasshouses, but we expanded our knowledge to Building Automation.
We enable horticulture to become predictable & scalable and help to grow a profitable crop almost everywhere. By being the most reliable and innovative process automation business partner and offering leading-edge technology and services, we support our customers to realize their business plans and meet their targets.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture. Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service". We enable horticulture to become predictable and scalable and help to grow a profitable crop almost everywhere.
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries. We are looking for a product engineer to reinforce our team. Are you an allround mechanical engineer that will help our team grow further?
How you add value
As a Product Engineer Systems and Devices, you have a wide range of responsibilities which creates a challenging and varying working environment. You are technical responsible for the part of systems and devices portfolio you grow into. Check our website for a variety of products you will be working with. You switch between product maintenance of the standardized products and development projects within the systems and devices portfolio:
- You are the point of contact for technical product decisions;
- You guard and maintain overall quality of your products;
- You document and manage all product related data;
- You translate market requirements into technical product and component requirements;
- You assess change requests and manage the implementation;
- You manage the implementation of product updates and report on this to stakeholders.
Who you are
We think that we could be a match if we can find the following on your resume and motivation;
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a related field, e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- You have experience in the field of product engineering or management;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and dare to take ownership;
- You like to work in a structured and self-organizing way;
- You have feeling for planning and time management;
- You enjoy working in an international environment and you have a good command of the English and Dutch language;
- You currently live in the Netherlands.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 2.750 and € 4.000 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers.
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Product Engineer Systems and Devices? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!