Product Marketing Specialist
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,000 - €5,500 per monthSales, Marketing & Communications
Be indispensable to Priva by unleashing your marketing knowledge as our Product Marketing Specialist in the greenhouse capital of the world and let’s grow together in ways that matter!
Your future ecosystem
At Priva, you will become part of a dedicated marketing team, currently composed of a team lead, a marketing intelligence specialist, a communications specialist, a social media and newsletter coordinator, a campaign marketer, an event manager, and a communications expert. We are in an exciting phase of growth and seeking to onboard a Product Marketing Specialist who will play a vital role in our collaborative and innovative environment, bridging product knowledge and (latent) market demand
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. A region with a great economic impact on the Netherlands as the second food exporting country, right after the US. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business. We emerged from our knowledge in climate control in glasshouses, but we expanded our knowledge to Building Automation.
How you add value
Step into the role of a Product Marketing Specialist at Priva, where your knack for detail and your ability to make complex technical products understandable will be crucial. You'll be tasked with writing clear, customer-centric and impactful marketing plans that showcase the real-world applications and advantages of our climate computers and plant systems. Your daily agenda will involve close collaboration with our tech experts to capture the essence of our products, ensuring that the information is accurate, appealing and easily grasped by our customers.
Your responsibilities will extend to crafting detailed briefs for our agencies, guiding them to create straightforward and effective campaigns that reflect our innovative solutions. In this role, you’ll be the bridge between our advanced technology and practical marketing solutions. We’re on the lookout for someone who can break down the complexities of technology into clear, impactful marketing strategies and propositions. If you have the ability to turn technical details into clear and differentiating marketing messages and are eager to drive our products to success in the horticultural industry, we invite you to join us at Priva.
Who you are
You possess the inherent ability to stay steadfast and effective, even when project directions shift, demonstrating the soft skills necessary to lead with confidence and adapt with agility. Furthermore, we will read your resumé to find:
- A solid educational foundation in Marketing or Communications;
- A rich tapestry of experience with at least 5 years in marketing, evidencing a strong narrative of professional growth and contribution;
- Experience within a similar position within a technical environment;
- Working history within the horticulture sector is a big plus.
- Fluency in English; Dutch would be an added advantage.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 5.500,- based on 40 hours a week
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,23/km with a daily maximum of 240 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat, and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Product Marketing Specialist?
Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!