Product Owner Data Platform
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De Lier€4,000 - €6,250 per monthProduct Owner & Portfolio Management
Be part of our growth and become our new Product Owner Platform
Your future ecosystem
Our Product Development department exists of over 120 colleagues, divided into more than 20 teams that go by self-thought-up names like “Mavericks”, “Rangers” and “High Five”. These self-managing teams work in an Agile way and usually exist of Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers and a Tester. In our app teams, we work on our new Priva solutions for both buildings and horticulture. Next to our app teams, we have three platform teams that build the back-end components that are used by our app teams. This platform is used to fulfill our purpose of becoming a data-driven organization.
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture and building automation. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service".
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
As our Product Owner Platform, you will be responsible for delivering the fundament of our digital services. The main objective of this Product Owner is to make data qualitative, reliable and accessible, specifically historical and real-time data. You will be Product Owner of two platform teams. These teams build the infrastructure that transfers all the data coming from greenhouses and buildings into our cloud and local environments and ensures easy access for internal and external customers.
You will work closely with other Product Owners and stakeholders to identify needs, gather requirements and translate those into work items. You manage the team’s backlog and provide them with clear goals. You keep track of all the functional trends in the field and consciously decide which trends to follow and which trends to disregard.
Priva’s customers rely on the data provided by the infrastructure that is built by your teams. By doing so, you directly add value to our end customers.
Who you are
We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management and a passion for problem-solving. You are aware of the business impact of your decisions and can prioritize accordingly. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of Product Owner where you were responsible for a technical product (e.g. API, integrations, data);
- Experience in managing internal senior stakeholders with strong opinions and conflicting priorities;
- Experience estimating the business impact of all the user stories you prioritize and express their impact quantitatively;
- Preferably experience in a role working with high availability cloud data solutions or cloud infrastructural solutions;
- Enjoy collaboration with other Product Owners and stakeholders to deliver integrated solutions that add value to our customers
- Willingness to come to the office twice per week;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a nice to have;
- Currently living in the Netherlands.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 6.250,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis and table football.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Product Owner Platform? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!