Program Manager Smart Buildings
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De Lier€5,000 - €6,250 per monthTech & Data
Be part of our growth and become our new Program Manager
Your future ecosystem
Be the linking pin within our organization and take the lead in our biggest project regarding our next-level products and services within the building automation business unit. You’ll collaborate with the different Product Owners who work with the Development Teams on our Building Solutions as well as our Portfolio Manager on that side of our organization. To be successful in the whole project you also work with Marketing, Legal, Fulfillment, and Sales.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture and one of the leaders in building automation in Europe. Today we are a high-tech family business that develops hardware, software, and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving, and optimal reuse of water. Our building solutions are found in buildings such as our Rijksmuseum, Hilton Hotels, Westminster Abbey, as well as the elephant enclosure at the Rotterdam Zoo.
Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service".
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
You will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of NEXT, our next-generation, highly technical building solution. Coordinate and oversee the work of multiple embedded and software teams in order to ensure that all project goals and objectives are met on time, within budget, and at the highest quality levels.
To do so you need to create a clear and well-communicated scope and align all the work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders such as the different Product Owners, Portfolio Manager and Release Train Engineer. Also, you are the first point of contact of our board that has a healthy interest in the progress of this crucial, large, and challenging project.
Based on the planning you take care that all the resources are available and within the budget, deadlines are met, documentation and training are taken care of and all stakeholders are periodically updated. If you notice that things not going to plan, discuss it or escalate it if needed.
Who you are
We are on the lookout for a pragmatic and communicative strong Program Manager. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar or related role, such as Product Owner, Portfolio Manager, or Project Manager within the Software Development Domain;
- Finished relevant bachelor's or master’s degree. Additional relevant (project Management /SaFe) courses or certifications are a nice to have;
- Demonstratable experience in handling internal stakeholders within a complex or challenging environment;
- Strong understanding of the workings of a Software Development Department with Agile/Scrum principles;
- Currently living in The Netherlands;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a nice to have.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000,- and € 6.250,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of whom they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Program Manager? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!