De Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,000 - €6,250 per monthTech & Data
Be part of our growth and become our new QA Manager
Your future ecosystem
As our QA Manager, you operate across several Scrum teams and closely collaborate with the QA engineers in the teams, as well as with the Product Owners and Architects.
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture and building automation. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service".
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
As our QA Manager, you are responsible for a well-set-up, documented and executed test approach. With your expertise, you will be leading the testing on our biggest project which is in the heart of our organization. This means that we are looking for an experienced QA manager who has strong people skills and knows how to get the testers involved in taking this essential step into the future. You must be someone who can approach this pragmatically as many teams have their own way of testing that fits the product that is being made. A big part of your responsibility is to uniform, structure and grow cohesion between the teams and their way of working and push to share knowledge and experience with each other and help each other and Priva grow in the testing profession.
To do so, you must be able to create a clear overview of all required testing activities and interdependencies and support the testers in setting up the test strategy to be applied in the respective teams. Also, support the teams in choosing the right testing framework and support in implementing these frameworks. This must be done in a way that also ensures that all (company) risks are covered.
We outsource our hardware production so the focus of this role will be on the full breadth of hardware, embedded to the cloud, with the focus on the cloud. So, from your background, you have an extensive understanding of setting up and maintaining integration testing, dashboards with live statuses, and automated user flows end-to-end tests.
Who you are
We are on the lookout for an experienced, motivated by tackling complex environments, process enhancing and communicative strong QA Engineer. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 5 years experience within a similar role;
- Hands-on experience in managing complex test processes;
- Bachelor or Master level of thinking with relevant additional certifications and/or courses;
- Experience setting up (automated) end-to-end test processes;
- Working history with Test Automation and API Testing (i.e., Playwright, Postman, behavior-driven development and, SpecFlow);
- Strong communicative abilities to push back on and have healthy discussions with experienced Product Owners and other colleagues;
- Currently living in the Netherlands, fluent in English, Dutch is a nice to have.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000,- and € 6.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: 30 vacation days with the option to buy more and working flexible hours;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21/km with a daily maximum of 240 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new QA Manager? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!