Sales and Account Manager DACH Region
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,500 - €5,500 per monthSales, Marketing & Communications
Be part of our growth and become Priva’s new Sales and Account manager DACH Region!
Your future ecosystem
Be indispensable to Priva by strengthening our services in the DACH region. With your experience and knowledge of horticulture, you cannot be missed!
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in De Lier. A region with great economic impact to the Netherlands as the second food exporting country, right after the US. In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties and is still a family business. We emerged from our knowledge in climate control in glasshouses, but we expanded our knowledge to Building Automation.
We enable horticulture to become predictable & scalable and help to grow a profitable crop almost everywhere. By being the most reliable and innovative process automation business partner and offering leading-edge technology and services, we support our customers to realize their business plans and meet their targets.
Priva started as a hardware company and transformed into an innovative software company that grew to become the global market leader in horticulture. Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service". We enable horticulture to become predictable and scalable and help to grow a profitable crop almost everywhere.
We are proud to be working with over 600 colleagues, in 16 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
Your ecosystem will be the DACH region and we are on the lookout for someone who is connected to that area. Approximately it is expected that you’ll be 60% of your time traveling to (new) partners.
How you add value
You will be responsible for partners that are high value or have high growth potential. By proactively approaching investors and speak in-depth about horticulture as a sector and greenhouses as a business model by sparring on CEO level. You will lead collaboration with internal Priva teams and external consultants with a goal to successfully deliver complex projects that help investors towards growth in their business and expand our relationship with them to a long-term valued business partner. Furthermore, you proactively hunt for new investors and develop new projects and guard the ROI’s.
Keep our partners close by keeping them up to date on the latest trends and developments. You develop a knowledge-based relationship where Priva is seen as a leading partner in the sector by showing how we can help them in a consultative way. You lay down a growth strategy how we can help them to the next level and show them the possibilities of the digital transformation, which Priva is leading in the horticulture sector.
Who you are
You are someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results. Also, you can express opposing views while simultaneously working through disagreements toward clarity and consensus. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 5 years of experience within sales and a proven track record in commercial and B2B sales;
- Understanding of the Horticultural sector is a big plus;
- Experience and understanding of the force field that exists of dealers, installation partners and end-users;
- An example of hunter mentality by seeing business development possibilities and eagerness to expand a company with new sales, clients, and territories;
- The ability to build relationships and level with different (technical) stakeholders within the decision-making process and consult, motivate and convince them about our solutions;
- Experience in the technology sector is a plus;
- Fluency in German and English. Command of the Dutch language is a nice to have;
- In possession of a driving license.
What you get
- A competitive base salary and a variable income based on performance and personal development with a maximum of 10% of your yearly salary;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A mobily budget of €850,- or a lease car;
For your own sustainability:
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainable, innovation, make it happen and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of who they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Sales and Accountmanager DACH Region? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!