Software Engineer ECO
RemoteDe Lier, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,000 - €6,000 per monthTech & Data
Climate for growth
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow, and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We take pride in our solutions, which result in lower consumption of natural resources, contributing to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Your future ecosystem
Priva started as a hardware company and evolved into an innovative software company, growing to become the global market leader in horticulture and one of the leaders in building automation in Europe. Today, we are a high-tech family business that develops hardware, software, and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving, and optimal water reuse. Our building solutions can be found in iconic structures such as our Rijksmuseum, Hilton Hotels, Westminster Abbey, as well as the elephant enclosure at the Rotterdam Zoo.
Our next step is to conquer the digital domain and become a digital service provider, selling subscriptions to "climate as a service".
We take pride in working with over 600 colleagues in 16 international branch offices, spanning 12 countries, and collaborating with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
How you add value
ECO is the building block of the Priva of tomorrow. It could be considered a startup within a large organization, which surpassed the startup phase. We are now getting into the scaling-up phase! Currently, there is a small team consisting of three data scientists, a support staff member, and a software Engineer. To ensure continuity and achieve significant growth, we are looking for two new software Engineer.
As a member of the team, you contribute to moving the Netherlands towards the future by building the technical side of functionalities that impact the Dutch energy transition. Additionally, there are ambitious plans to bring the technology to the global market. You will work on one of the critical lines of code within Priva, being the underlying technology that enables ecoBuilding and Plantonomy™. Talking about impact!
Who you are
You are a passionate and tech-savvy Engineer driven by the goal of utilizing your skills to contribute to a more sustainable future. In addition, we will be reviewing your resume to identify the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and holding a diploma in IT.
- Experience as a software Engineer.
- Experience with one (or all) of the following: PHP, Python, CPLEX, Linux, Docker, KQL, SQL, and Azure would be a significant advantage.
- You are based in the Netherlands, and we would like to see you once or twice a week in the office.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000, - and € 6.000, - based on 40 hours a week.
- We value a healthy work-life balance: flexible working hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more.
- 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel allowance of € 0,23/km with a daily maximum of 240 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs.
For Your Own Sustainability:
- Be secure with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates, and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer worldwide solutions for horticulture and building automation. Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to multiple Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our culture is built around our core values; sustainability, innovation, make it happen, and human. In our latest employment survey, our colleagues mainly described our culture as: open, ambitious, innovative, friendly, committed, informal, flexible, and down to earth. We aim to be a dynamic, fast-paced, flat, and informal organization, where our colleagues have the space to grow and develop.
We believe that in order to be successful, it is important to include people with different perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. Every day, we continue to build our open culture with people who are driven to turn our vision into reality, regardless of whom they love, where they are from, or what they believe in. We encourage and celebrate people to voice their opinions and be their authentic selves.
Does this make you smile, and do you see yourself as our new Software Engineer? Apply below or contact us for more information. We’ll get back to you within two weeks, we are keen to get to know you!