Support & Testing Engineer / Octiva
De Lier, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsTechnical Customer Support
Octiva creates robotic labor automation solutions for the Controlled Environment Agriculture market in close collaboration and at the service of innovative growers. Octiva was created in 2021 from a merger from Priva’s robotic solutions and Octinion’s agricultural robotics. Priva is one of the global leaders in horticulture process control, Octinion is known for building ground-breaking agricultural robotics. With teams in De Lier (The Netherlands) and Leuven (Belgium), Octiva has about 40 employees.
We are looking for a dedicated Support & Testing Engineer, in this role you will be responsible for:
- The execution of tests and validations of prototypes and products such as our autonomous platform and our strawberry picking robot.
- The implementation of the newly delivered robots at our customers worldwide.
- Training of customers operators and maintenance crew.
- Executing preventive maintenance.
- Providing first line (remote) and second line (on site) support to customers worldwide.
- You have a Professional Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Industrial Science (or equivalent through experience), preferably in mechatronics. Any self-taught technical knowledge is considered as a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection yet being pragmatic in order to respect deadlines and budget.
- Being able to adapt quickly and effectively in changing situations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- You have great communication skills and are a true team-player.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build up long lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
At Octiva you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Would you like to have more information about this position? Please contact Yuri Alsemgeest firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly with the buttons below.