Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierDesign / UX / CX
Are you an experienced UX Designer, who wants to bring Priva's activities to the next level? Are you excited to work both on designing as on the research part as UX Designer? Be Priva's newest colleague!
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for horticulture, indoor and city farming, as well as utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
You will be part of the UX team in our Product Development department. The department currently exists of over 120 colleagues that work together on our newest Priva innovations. We work with self-managing teams according to the agile and scrum way of working. The UX team currently has 8 team members (including you) and works together with multiple teams in the department, to make sure that all our digital products and services are user-centered designed.
How you add value
The UX team develops digital products and services for Building Automation, Horticulture and Indoor Growing. We create products and services for setting up and installing new climate systems, operating, and managing buildings and greenhouses and we create analysis tools and data services for better insight, control and optimization.
As a UX Designer, you are always up to date and informed of the newest developments, methods, and techniques in your area of work and you like to share this knowledge with others. You take ownership for the UX design of multiple digital products in multiple development teams and communicate your insights, visions, and deliverables effectively to the Product Owner, the development team, and other stakeholders. You do this with the help of low-fidelity sketches, wireframes, detailed visuals or interactive prototypes. To understand user goals, tasks, and behavior in a complex technical domain, you do research and validate your assumptions by prototyping multiple solutions and by evaluating this with our users and clients. In order to do this, you facilitate workshops, design sprints, client interviews and concept evaluations.
Who you are
You are an experienced UX Designer who can identify him or herself with Priva’s mission. You are a strong communicator, creative, proactive and can handle change well. What else do you bring?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree related to design;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a UX Designer, where you preferably worked on b2b applications and contributed to a design system;
- You are skilled in working with design and prototype tools, such as Figma;
- You can set up different types of quantitative and qualitative research as well as design sprints. You are able to select the right approach that suits the developmental stage in which the product finds itself;
- You are enthusiastic about and/or have worked in an Agile environment;
- You embody our “we make it happen value” by being result-driven, decisive and bringing in perseverance and organizing skills.
- You have a good command of English, both written and spoken. Command of the Dutch language is a pre.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.500,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
A screening procedure can be part of our selection process.