Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, De LierTechnical Customer Support
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. We emerged from our knowledge in climate control in glasshouses, but we expanded our knowledge to Building Automation.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals, as well for horticulture, indoor and city farming.
We are proud that we are working with 500 colleagues, in 15 international branch offices divided over 12 countries together with over 400 international installation partners to deliver our sustainable solutions and services in more than 100 countries.
You will be part of our Building Automation department. In this department, you’ll join our technical support team.
How you add value
In this role, you will train important stakeholders in the likes of commissioning specialists who work at our partners with our hardware products. These professionals are experts in their field and mostly work at big construction companies. But we also collaborate with smaller partners and sometimes also train end-users in addition to our partners.
You will train them about our specialist Building Automation Software that is developed on our hardware. To understand the software we will teach you how to code on it and therefore the training will take place at our office and it is not made to do online. Next to giving training, this role also includes improving our courses: developing new training material for current, but mostly, for new products and updates.
Who you are
We are on the lookout for someone with extensive technical background combined with strong communicative skills. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the measurement and control technology / HVAC sector;
- Experience with Building Automation and/or with our Priva products are a strong nice to have;
- Strong communicative skills and open to learn didactical skills;
- Experience in teaching is of course a nice to have.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.300 and € 3.900 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.